Being a Catholic Republican I was discussed with those kids. Then I realized that they haven't lived a full life. They don't know what's ahead of them in life yet. As someone who is older and wiser then I was. I have seen the world and experienced many things, places, cultures, and ideas. Kids are filled with vigor and excitement and their impulsiveness will soon die off like everyone else before them. They don't know any better. I digress though. They haven't lived or taken the time to understand others or their surroundings. In time they will learn. With situations like this that's is the only thing that will help them understand... Time. Another factor is that when they are directly affected by something that they oppose or don't understand then they will take further stock in issues and ideas that affect them. Something I neglected to think of earlier is that they are not fully educated and they are still under the wing of a care giver or gradian. They will soon learn as they live a longer and fuller life
Today I woke up thing that I would have a day off from school (which I did) and that I would be able to get some school work done. Also, some other things done around the house; some honey doos. And like two peas in a pod, Annalisa, my wife, called me asking to get some things done around the house. In that instance of clairvoyance, I began to laugh internally. Today is also the day, 25 years ago that I joined the United State Air Force. This is a proud moment for me and usually a day of reflection and memories. As my alarm went off I creeped out of bed, still half asleep I made my way into the kitchen and made some coffee. headed toward the living room, I turned on the TV. On, was the memorial for the Oklahoma City bombing. Unfortunately, 24 years ago, two men destroyed the Oklahoma City Federal Building. As I watched, I thought to myself that I would never be living in the Oklahoma City area. I became extremely emotional party because of...
Comments
Post a Comment