Skip to main content
You know, I have always been an, "On the fence guy... a go along, get along guy but there is one thing I believe in. America! While I'm not perfect I believe that I should, could and would do my best to protect the RED, WHITE, and BLUE.  If I move to a different country then I'm expected to follow the rules.  If you want to live here in the US then do it properly and have patients.  If something is wrong in someone's country then they should affect change.  Be the change.  Vote!  Stand up for what you believe in.  You may not be the affect of change but you could be the start.  Just as our forefathers did they started a change.  Now, the change says no vacancy.  Why? because of the acts of malicious people who don't like us because we are different.  Not everyone is the same or is going to agree but this is my country and I believe in what we have here.  I may have disagreements with somethings in this country but I still love her.  Why would Mexicans or many other Latinos come here?  Is it a better life?  There are so many questions.  What questions do we not know?  What are we missing?  Mexico has been around a very long time.  Why cant they amass and fight to have a better life?  Why would a people be corrupt and not fight for their citizens.  In this reference, Im speaking of the corrupt cops in the border town of Mexico along the US.  I get that nothing is perfect but fight for your rights.  You may die but the person after you that has the same strong convictions after you may be the ultimate change.  Be right, be fair, be just, and be the one who can allow someone else to live a better life in a country that is not right, not just.  If you still want to be an American then wait patiently and pray for a better life. Until then find ways to further yourself and fight for a belief of self.  Keep fighting!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

19 April 1995

Today I woke up thing that I would have a day off from school (which I did) and that I would be able to get some school work done. Also, some other things done around the house; some honey doos. And like two peas in a pod, Annalisa, my wife, called me asking to get some things done around the house.  In that instance of clairvoyance, I began to laugh internally. Today is also the day, 25 years ago that I joined the United State Air Force.  This is a proud moment for me and usually a day of reflection and memories.  As my alarm went off I creeped out of bed, still half asleep I made my way into the kitchen and made some coffee.  headed toward the living room, I turned on the TV. On, was the memorial for the Oklahoma City bombing.  Unfortunately, 24 years ago, two men destroyed the Oklahoma City Federal Building.  As I watched, I thought to myself that I would never be living in the Oklahoma City area.  I became extremely emotional party because of...
        Since Oklahoma has passed the No permit law for fire arms I have had mixed feelings.  I fully support the 2d Amendment.  Before the modern age owning a weapon for a tool, a means of survival. Furthermore, those before us were not carrying automatic and semi-automatic weapons when the Bill of rights was written. As we have become more modern, we have become more civilized (for the most part)        Today weapons are a toy and some for protection.  To fully support the 2d Amendment I feel that Americans must first know how to use it and the laws that for in place for use.  A good example of this is... you cant fire your weapon from a vehicle unless you can prove exigent circumstances.  Also, you must be able to protect law enforcement when they are in danger if you on the scene. If they are in trouble you must be able to assist.  This doesn't mean that you are going to instantly start enforcing the laws. If a ...
So, the other day my wife and I were watching, "The Good Doctor."  The initial plot (for the episode) was about two girls who didn't know one another.  One had to have major facial reconstruction and the other was brain dead.  The doctors in the scene decided that a complete face transplant would work for the living girl and they subsequently asked the mother of the brain dead child if she would consent to organ donation.  At first, she declined then a chance meeting of the mother and the living child changed her mind.  Fast forward... they walk the brain dead child toward the operating room first.  As they wheel the bed through the corridor there were two long rows of doctors, nurses, medical and admin staff showing a sign of respect.  The mother, covered in tears, is wondering what was happening.  A doctor leaned in and said this is called, "The Walk of Honor." The overwhelming respect seem to get to me and remind me of a time when I was deploy...