Skip to main content
You know, I have always been an, "On the fence guy... a go along, get along guy but there is one thing I believe in. America! While I'm not perfect I believe that I should, could and would do my best to protect the RED, WHITE, and BLUE.  If I move to a different country then I'm expected to follow the rules.  If you want to live here in the US then do it properly and have patients.  If something is wrong in someone's country then they should affect change.  Be the change.  Vote!  Stand up for what you believe in.  You may not be the affect of change but you could be the start.  Just as our forefathers did they started a change.  Now, the change says no vacancy.  Why? because of the acts of malicious people who don't like us because we are different.  Not everyone is the same or is going to agree but this is my country and I believe in what we have here.  I may have disagreements with somethings in this country but I still love her.  Why would Mexicans or many other Latinos come here?  Is it a better life?  There are so many questions.  What questions do we not know?  What are we missing?  Mexico has been around a very long time.  Why cant they amass and fight to have a better life?  Why would a people be corrupt and not fight for their citizens.  In this reference, Im speaking of the corrupt cops in the border town of Mexico along the US.  I get that nothing is perfect but fight for your rights.  You may die but the person after you that has the same strong convictions after you may be the ultimate change.  Be right, be fair, be just, and be the one who can allow someone else to live a better life in a country that is not right, not just.  If you still want to be an American then wait patiently and pray for a better life. Until then find ways to further yourself and fight for a belief of self.  Keep fighting!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

campus grounds

I would like to give a shout out to the campus grounds keepers.  I come on to campus and I am in awe of how well the grounds are kept.  The layout is wonderful and beautifully organized.  every spring they design the OU logo in a floral pattern and when it's in bloom the color bursts throughout the court yard.  I used to think some of the military bases that I had been to were well kept but those pale in comparison to the grounds here at OU.  The manicuring that is done throughout the University is just...superb.  Those folks that maintain the grounds don't get any credit for what they do.  I wish the students could see what I see.  Hard work and dedication to a job and a place that give back to the students, the city of Norman, and the state of Oklahoma.  Its the labor forces as a whole that provide a lot for everyone and yet their hard work goes unnoticed and underpaid if you ask me.  We should all take some time to think of the blood, sweat, and tears that go into the thing
        Since Oklahoma has passed the No permit law for fire arms I have had mixed feelings.  I fully support the 2d Amendment.  Before the modern age owning a weapon for a tool, a means of survival. Furthermore, those before us were not carrying automatic and semi-automatic weapons when the Bill of rights was written. As we have become more modern, we have become more civilized (for the most part)        Today weapons are a toy and some for protection.  To fully support the 2d Amendment I feel that Americans must first know how to use it and the laws that for in place for use.  A good example of this is... you cant fire your weapon from a vehicle unless you can prove exigent circumstances.  Also, you must be able to protect law enforcement when they are in danger if you on the scene. If they are in trouble you must be able to assist.  This doesn't mean that you are going to instantly start enforcing the laws. If a police officer is shot or unable to return fire as needed then yo