Skip to main content
        Since Oklahoma has passed the No permit law for fire arms I have had mixed feelings.  I fully support the 2d Amendment.  Before the modern age owning a weapon for a tool, a means of survival. Furthermore, those before us were not carrying automatic and semi-automatic weapons when the Bill of rights was written. As we have become more modern, we have become more civilized (for the most part)
       Today weapons are a toy and some for protection.  To fully support the 2d Amendment I feel that Americans must first know how to use it and the laws that for in place for use.  A good example of this is... you cant fire your weapon from a vehicle unless you can prove exigent circumstances.  Also, you must be able to protect law enforcement when they are in danger if you on the scene. If they are in trouble you must be able to assist.  This doesn't mean that you are going to instantly start enforcing the laws. If a police officer is shot or unable to return fire as needed then you must help.
       What can you tell me about castle law?  This means that you have a right to protect your home.  Some people will think that if you run someone out of your house that you could still should them on your law.  Again, only if a situation dictates.
         Teachers carrying a weapon? When did education come to this?  Being a law enforcement officer is hard enough knowing when you need to pull a weapon.  They receive years of on going training through out there careers and can still get it wrong.  The goal is not to pull your side arm but if you must then it is only as a last resort when lesser means have failed.
         Could a regular citizen tell you about the totality triangle or a state's variation of such?  What preconditions must you have to shoot someone?  Training is a must and should be adhered to; even if you are seasoned with the use of a weapon.  After all, safety is paramount!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know, I have always been an, "On the fence guy... a go along, get along guy but there is one thing I believe in. America! While I'm not perfect I believe that I should, could and would do my best to protect the RED, WHITE, and BLUE.  If I move to a different country then I'm expected to follow the rules.  If you want to live here in the US then do it properly and have patients.  If something is wrong in someone's country then they should affect change.  Be the change.  Vote!  Stand up for what you believe in.  You may not be the affect of change but you could be the start.  Just as our forefathers did they started a change.  Now, the change says no vacancy.  Why? because of the acts of malicious people who don't like us because we are different.  Not everyone is the same or is going to agree but this is my country and I believe in what we have here.  I may have disagreements with somethings in this country but I still love her.  Why would Mexicans or many othe

19 April 1995

Today I woke up thing that I would have a day off from school (which I did) and that I would be able to get some school work done. Also, some other things done around the house; some honey doos. And like two peas in a pod, Annalisa, my wife, called me asking to get some things done around the house.  In that instance of clairvoyance, I began to laugh internally. Today is also the day, 25 years ago that I joined the United State Air Force.  This is a proud moment for me and usually a day of reflection and memories.  As my alarm went off I creeped out of bed, still half asleep I made my way into the kitchen and made some coffee.  headed toward the living room, I turned on the TV. On, was the memorial for the Oklahoma City bombing.  Unfortunately, 24 years ago, two men destroyed the Oklahoma City Federal Building.  As I watched, I thought to myself that I would never be living in the Oklahoma City area.  I became extremely emotional party because of the meds that I'm on for my PTSD.